We’ve been putting together a new show for our May 1st gig at the Rotunda- its going to be great! The lineup has a fun mix of fire and non-fire, and showcases some new skills and some new Luxies…. come on by! The Rotunda is a beautiful venue, right in West Philly. It is a FREE community event (but donations are always appreciated)! Doors open at 7.
Here’s the line-up:
- Giovana– Singer, Songwriter & Musician blending her Panamanian roots w/ Jazz, Afro-Peruvian, Latin Pop & world music
- Hooping by Sarah– Hoop Dancer, Flow Artist, Instructor & hoop maker
- Lux Arati– Tribal Belly, Modern, Hip-hop/Liquid/Flow dance styles w/ Tech & Fire Arts
- Plum Dragoness– Tibetan Bowls meet Dragon Dancing, Movement Theater & Fire Arts
- 2nd Opinion– Live Music w/ Philadelphia-based dance-pop circus